Tweet All About It: Chillin’ in Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Colorado is the home of billionaire Phil Anschutz as well as zillionaire telecom & fossil fuel execs in their Aspen, Telluride & Cherry Hills Village mansions. And yet, this same home of obscene wealth still doesn’t have universal full-day kindergarten.” — @davidsirota
• “It feels like Planes, Trains, Automobiles in our attempt to get to Aspen to treat some clients! The snow is pouring down but we can’t wait for the crisp Colorado air.” — @FastVitaminIV
• “Dear @WhiteHouse – Expand that travel memo to prohibit travel/secret service related expenses for members of the Trump family. No Mar-A-Lago, no trips to Aspen, no golfing at Trump resorts. We’re not paying for that s— either. Kinda hard to do it without a paycheck anyway.” — @elizabeth_rydan
• “Remember MO’s yearly ski trips to Aspen with her girls, their friends, all of the family aunts and cousins? Yet they complain about Melania flying down to her winter home.” — @Missy46
• “Chill with our @XGames #Aspen broadcast team Jan. 24-27. Lots of ways to take in the best winter action sports competition: https://es.pn/2FvGPue” — @DannyChi_ESPN
• “I’m not flying into Aspen on a jet and that just doesn’t sit right w me.” — @SlowCookedYams
• “I said, ‘Do you love me?’ and she said, ‘No, but that’s a really nice ski mask.’ #Aspen” — @AndyBak11
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.