Tweet All About It: Buzzing about Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I really want to visit Aspen and stay in a ski lodge and sip scotch by the fire #aspen #vacation #needtogo” — @junkgirl85
• “#Aspen is leading the way in health with the passage of a $3 cigarette tax last night! #YourethecureCO” — @YouretheCureCO
• “I’ve had some amazing #dogsled rides with @Krabloonik and with Seth at #aspenanimalshelter. #Aspen” — @AspenRealLife
• “Surprised that 12,000+ have bought $6.50 tix for @AspenSnowmass anniversary? I’m not. EVERYONE wants to ski #Aspen” — @BarbaraPlatts
• “Heading to #Aspen for the first time this Saturday to play @wheeleropera! Last CO show of 2017!” — @FrontCountrySF
• “So excited our friends @DAngelicoNY are opening a new showroom in #Aspen! Join us next Fri. for their grand opening including live music, drinks & more!!” — @JazzAspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Tenants at the city’s oldest deed-restricted housing complex, Centennial Apartments, faced rent hikes as high as 30% in January that sent city, county, and APCHA officials into closed-door meetings with the relatively new landlord, Birge & Held.