Tweet All About It: Buzzing about Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I really want to visit Aspen and stay in a ski lodge and sip scotch by the fire #aspen #vacation #needtogo” — @junkgirl85
• “#Aspen is leading the way in health with the passage of a $3 cigarette tax last night! #YourethecureCO” — @YouretheCureCO
• “I’ve had some amazing #dogsled rides with @Krabloonik and with Seth at #aspenanimalshelter. #Aspen” — @AspenRealLife
• “Surprised that 12,000+ have bought $6.50 tix for @AspenSnowmass anniversary? I’m not. EVERYONE wants to ski #Aspen” — @BarbaraPlatts
• “Heading to #Aspen for the first time this Saturday to play @wheeleropera! Last CO show of 2017!” — @FrontCountrySF
• “So excited our friends @DAngelicoNY are opening a new showroom in #Aspen! Join us next Fri. for their grand opening including live music, drinks & more!!” — @JazzAspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Basalt mayoral candidates Bill Kane and Rob Leavitt said at a Feb. 10 forum they endorsed the town government’s $1.34 million expenditure to expand a riverfront park. Candidate and councilman Bill Infante said not so fast and provided an alternative view.