Tweet All About It: Awards, returns and discussions
March 3, 2018
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Will you join me in congratulating my alma mater – @TheLittleNell – on making the long list for the #jamesbeard awards? One of most magical places in the world… #Aspen" — @BrianMcClintic
• "Just think what many of the Ski area's would look like today if so many members of the 10th Mountain Division had not busted trail long ago and helped build areas like Heavenly, Squaw, Alpine, Aspen, Breckenridge, Cooper, Copper, A Basin, Vail, Purgatory, Telluride, & Sun Valley" — @Bustinmogouls
"Breckenridge is beautiful, but Aspen looks fun…" — @Edithorerreug
• "I've just rented out my terraced miners ski lodge in #Ashington to someone from #Aspen for 3 grand a week" — @Rerb_Easton
• "Ecstatic to announce that my talk for @cppnow 2018 has been accepted! This will be my fourth time in Aspen but the magic will never fade away: incredible people, stunning venue, and most importantly… mind-blowing talks." — @ahvee1234
Recommended Stories For You
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Trending In: Local
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall