Tweet All About It: Awards, returns and discussions
March 3, 2018
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Will you join me in congratulating my alma mater – @TheLittleNell – on making the long list for the #jamesbeard awards? One of most magical places in the world… #Aspen" — @BrianMcClintic
• "Just think what many of the Ski area's would look like today if so many members of the 10th Mountain Division had not busted trail long ago and helped build areas like Heavenly, Squaw, Alpine, Aspen, Breckenridge, Cooper, Copper, A Basin, Vail, Purgatory, Telluride, & Sun Valley" — @Bustinmogouls
"Breckenridge is beautiful, but Aspen looks fun…" — @Edithorerreug
• "I've just rented out my terraced miners ski lodge in #Ashington to someone from #Aspen for 3 grand a week" — @Rerb_Easton
• "Ecstatic to announce that my talk for @cppnow 2018 has been accepted! This will be my fourth time in Aspen but the magic will never fade away: incredible people, stunning venue, and most importantly… mind-blowing talks." — @ahvee1234
Recommended Stories For You
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Trending In: Local
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Glenn K. Beaton: When the shooting starts, would you go in?