Tweet All About It: Aspen, the great escape
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Dumping now in #aspen Great year so far. Looking forward to the #xgames” — @trippandgus
• “It’s official! We also LOVE working with the @XGames. Cheers to five more years of eXtreme winter fun in #Aspen!” — @AspenLodging
• “Cannot wait to finally see @KygoMusic live at the @XGames this weekend in Aspen. One of my favorites in EDM for years.” — @casey_krutz
• “Obviously im watching the Ted Bundy files on my way to Aspen/Snowmass” — @beileenlaf
• “How does Ted Bundy escape twice from prison in aspen?! this dude is a genius!” — @CrosettiAshley
• “I would give anything to be going through the x games runs in aspen right now.” — @SWZACGGER
• “Tuned into @XGames #Aspen 2019! Live with #ski #slopestyle #qualifying – whoop whoop!” — @danjconn
• “When you’re in the singles line for the gondola and you hear a group talking about chem trails and hope that you don’t get stuck in the bucket with them. #aspen” — @hradical
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.