Tweet All About It: Aspen on my mind
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Now accepting friends that have a vacation home in #Aspen or #Breckenridge and have a sbowboard to use. I will cater ALL food & alcohol.” — @ScottFordTVGuy
• “Aspen local Ryan Kiernan!! Good guy and all around tough ass!!! #aspen #hockey #teeff” —@aspenaidan
• “#XGames Aspen • 4 sports • 17 disciplines • 18 gold medals • 200-plus athletes It’s goin’ down Jan. 25-28, 2018” — @NewDayNewTimes
• “Beyond hyped for @XGames Aspen” — @drewluminati_
• “@TheAspenTimes @RickCarrollAT Rent in Aspen is ridiculous. Too many businesses failing. At this rate, we’ll be a ghost city in a few years.” — @KatieMurch
• “Ivanka and jaret R bother hiding out now,they know when to go aspen to get out of the limelight. I Hope that Mr Mueller can make charges stick” — @KennedyVirgil
• “Eagles win the Super Bowl but you need to name your first child ‘Aspen’. You doin it?” — @DrunkDougP
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.