Tweet All About It: Aspen musings
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Flying into Aspen is beautiful and terrifying” — @danipants
• “I was in Aspen when Hunter was running for Sheriff. His platform included giving cops the authority to stop and arrest anyone not carrying weed.” — @SDButlerRedux
• “Teams across the country worked together to connect vets to the Disabled American Veterans Winter Sports Clinic in Aspen! That’s #BeingUnited.” — @weareunited
• “I can’t wait until songs like I’m N Luv (Wit a Stripper) are considered ‘oldies’ & I’m 65 jammin’ out with my husbby while we’re driving to our vacation home in Aspen.” — @mboothbie
• “Even the thrift shop in #Aspen looks nicer than any clothing store I shop at.” — @kevinltorres
• “I just got invited to Aspen Ideas Festival as a SPEAKER! I am so so so so SO honored to be joining the ranks of some of the people who have inspired me and motivated me to be a better person every day! I feel so grateful and thankful.” — @faisalalmutar
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Crown Mountain Park and Recreation District’s board of directors is getting lobbied to pursue an indoor facility from groups ranging from youth soccer to senior citizens. Some taxpayers are objecting. So far, the board is moving cautiously and has only approved research.