Tweet All About It: Aspen ideas of September
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I’m telling ya. Man I went to Aspen wit my Columbian friends a few years back some of the most fun I’ve had as an adult” — @TailoredTycoon
• “Wrapped up an amazing holiday weekend on my #Colorado ranch with some amazing folks! Looking forward to hosting some @FromNowToNext business owners in #Aspen in November. Scheduled to be in #Chicago, decided to go remote from #Denver office a few more days. #networkmarketing” — @j_allen_powell
• “The Aspen Idea’s Festival used to be wonderful. It has become a boring excuse for old militant liberals to pretend they’re as cool as millennials. The mils. go back to their parent’s basement and Aspenites go back to their $8 mill Red Mt. house and check their portfolios.” — @TeddyCooper321
• “Alright Captain. We’re crashing the Aspen Ideas Conference. Its going to be like Caddyshack meets Arthur Slessinger Jr, meets Amy Goodman meets Hunter S Thompson meets The Fockers. Where our film crew?” — @loosepeterossom
• “Protecting the planet? Oh, fl*ke yeah! Thank you @SenBennetCO for using your vote to help keep our winters wintery. #GiveAFlake #ClimateChange @aspensnowmass” — @AspenStrong
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Beginning Aug. 31, the public can no longer bring plastics or cartons to the Rio Grande Recycling Center as the city of Aspen transitions from single-stream recycling to targeted collections.