Tweet All About It: Aspen hodgepodge
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Can someone explain ESPN3 to me? Trying to watch Cubs game while in Aspen. HALP” — @LizzieSouza7
• “Rough life- trying to find the cubs game while hanging in #aspen @Aspen Snowmass” — @techREguy
• “To all the firefighters and first responders, we thank you for answering the call and doing a fantastic job of protecting our community that we love so much. #Aspen #LakeChristineFire” — @HOPSCulture
• “I’m excited to be teaming up with @AspenInstSports and #ProjectPlay. Learn more about our partnership to help all kids have access to quality sports: https://www.aspenprojectplay.org/kobe-bryant-qa” — @kobebryant
• “my boy #wagner is named after a park in #aspen but he’s intense (in a good way) like composer Richard’s work.” — @AspenSpin
• “THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS ON CAPITOL PEAK! People die looking for them.” — @IamMBB
• “3-tips I learned traveling to #aspen ⛰1.) Crucial attire: leggings, caps & nighttime sweatshirts 2.) If you see a #bear…make lots of noise 3.) Every photo is a #postcard…prep your phone memory for #magnificence” — @nibblesbynic
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Multi- Grammy Award nominated DJ, record producer and household name in electronic music, Kaskade, set the tone for the 22nd consecutive X Games in Aspen with two local musical performances, kicking off the weekend of festivities with a sold-out show at the intimate and renowned Belly Up on Friday night.