Tweet All About It: Aspen highs and lows
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “#Aspen is the home of the very #rich and privileged and of the poor. It is like #Hollywood. Same type of privledge know it all rich folks and then common man. It is NOT worth living there.” — @Brad Noren
• “Forbes releases list of America’s Best Employers. Tops in Travel & Leisure category large companies: MGM Resorts. Tops in Midsize: Aspen Skiing Co.” — @greenlodging
• “I’m sick of my Tax $$$ being used for Million $$ weekend golf junkets by your @POTUS! And, why are we paying for #Trump Spawn to travel doing Trump Co. business? Oh, and the wedding of a friend in Middle East? And ski trips to #Aspen? Enough, already!!” — @Lwme07
• “every target customer according to the fashion school: our Girl™ is a blond in her early 20s who lives in Manhattan w a 80,000 disposable income she works out 7 days a week and travels to Aspen to visit her boyfriend every other Saturday while also prepping raw vegan Bento boxes” — @deANDICHRIST
• “hmmmm the sun’s not out … I’ll think I’ll start getting in shape for the Food & Wine Classic! #aspen #fwclassicaspen” — @AspenRealLife
• “For f–k sake, the Univ. of Montana president wants to establish a ‘Division Health and Human Potential.’ This entire re-fabrication of the school reads like a rich dumb person’s notes taken at the Aspen Institute or a TED event.” — @parezcoydigo
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Roaring Fork Transportation Authority will scale back bus service for a second time this month on Monday. A proposal to temporarily cease operations was rejected by the board of directors on Friday.