Tweet All About It: Aspen fully developed
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Welcome to Aspen. Where their western themed Barber shops advertise barbeque sauce. The brand is PBR, which stands for ‘Professional Bull Rider’. Where am I?” — @Soupzoncampbell
• “Flying @united today. Thank you ‘Our company’s shared purpose is to connect people & unite the world. This policy & its impact on thousands of children is in deep conflict with that mission & we want no part of it.’ #travel #unitedairlines #aspen #colorado” — @roving81611
• “If we don’t elect people who focus on people instead of the developers bankrolling their campaigns, we will have a Denver that looks like Aspen, elites only. I’m running to change the values on city council. #Colleen2019” — @Colleen4Denver
• “Where is @IvankaTrump ?? Is she in Aspen? Asking for a friend since my tax dollars are paying for her to be a special assistant to the president…” — @RyanFleury
• “OK. I’m in Aspen, CO. I’m not going to give you any photographs of this place because it’s totally not worth it. I must remark this place has changed a lot since I was last here in 2011. There’s been a lot of development.” — @theNewsCampbell
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Mountain Rescue Aspen is expanding its education efforts to try to keep people safe in the backcountry during winters and summers. It will host a workshop on Dec. 8 titled, “How to Plan a Backcountry Tour.”