Tweet All About It: All over the map
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The road to the Bells is officially closed for the WINTER. Must mean snow is on the way” — @AspenSnowmass
• “People @ church were praising @jerryjjones of @dallascowboys for taking on the #NFL … Agree with them despite his stance agst #FreeSpeech & his poor tips for us servants here in #Aspen” — @artistinaspen
• “Friends — i will be in Aspen in a few weeks. My artwork will be available for purchase. I will also be reading my poetry. More details soon.” — @CBraddyPoetry
• “Thank you @SenBennetCO for talking abt the Western Slope- we often get forgotten behind Denver, Boulder, Aspen…it’s exactly as you described. And w/o the #ACA it will get exponentially worse thank you for your passion! Cc @SenCoryGardner” — @BarbiegirlToki
• “Kanye is outside my favorite coffee shop in Aspen, 5 minutes away from me — do I go say hello.” — @nesbitt_peter
• “No one complains about the snow and cold in Vail or Aspen” — @KevinVirobik
• “Are you a member of the media interested in attending @XGames Aspen 2018? We opened credential applications today!” — @livcwilson
• “Dear Wall St Santa, $10k $BTC in December so the fam can have a white xmas.. I’m talking about Aspen, I’m not talking about blow sheesh!” — @Crypto2U
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.