Public invited to next session Thursday on midvalley land-use master plan
January 31, 2018
A review of the master plan that Eagle County uses as a guide for land-use decisions in the Basalt and El Jebel areas will continue Thursday in El Jebel.
The Roaring Fork Valley Regional Planning Commission will hold the second in a series of workshops beginning at 4 p.m. at the Eagle County Community Center in El Jebel. Officials anticipate the workshop will run for a minimum of 2 ½ hours and community members are invited to join at any time.
The meeting will feature a review of existing land-use maps, a staff presentation of issues identified during the first workshop in January and public comments.
Additional workshops on the Mid-Valley Area Community Plan are currently scheduled for Feb. 15, March 1 and 15, and April 5 and 19. All workshops include opportunities for public participation.
More information can be found online at http://www.eaglecounty.us/MidValleyPlan.
The workshops are also streamed live or can be watched on demand at http://www.ecgtv.com.
Trending In: Local
- Aspen’s housing board kicks woman out of house
- Aspen outfitter says it can’t be held responsible for rafting death
- Basalt council denies Whole Foods’ beer license
- One of the best restaurant locations in the valley changes hands in Basalt
- Forest Service cleans up illegal marijuana growing site near Redstone