Public invited to next session Thursday on midvalley land-use master plan
January 31, 2018
A review of the master plan that Eagle County uses as a guide for land-use decisions in the Basalt and El Jebel areas will continue Thursday in El Jebel.
The Roaring Fork Valley Regional Planning Commission will hold the second in a series of workshops beginning at 4 p.m. at the Eagle County Community Center in El Jebel. Officials anticipate the workshop will run for a minimum of 2 ½ hours and community members are invited to join at any time.
The meeting will feature a review of existing land-use maps, a staff presentation of issues identified during the first workshop in January and public comments.
Additional workshops on the Mid-Valley Area Community Plan are currently scheduled for Feb. 15, March 1 and 15, and April 5 and 19. All workshops include opportunities for public participation.
More information can be found online at http://www.eaglecounty.us/MidValleyPlan.
The workshops are also streamed live or can be watched on demand at http://www.ecgtv.com.
Trending In: Local
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Aspen housing board lets man suffering from PTSD stay in home
- Glenn K. Beaton: James Madison doesn’t want your dead cat to vote, and maybe not you either
- Business Monday: Rustique, Cooking School of Aspen and The Cottage go under contract
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020