Midvalley master plan meeting canceled for Thursday, rescheduled for June 28
June 20, 2018
A meeting on the Mid-Valley Area Community Plan that was set for today has been canceled and rescheduled for June 28, according to Eagle County government.
The Roaring Fork Valley Regional Planning Commission had been scheduled to adopt the community plan at this week's meeting. An Eagle County official said the commission members needed more time to go over revisions and that some members of the volunteer board had conflicts with previously scheduled vacations.
The last meeting June 14 drew about 100 midvalley residents. Many of them lobbied for lower development densities in the master plan during a highly charged gathering. At the conclusion of that meeting, the planning commission anticipated resuming is work today. Eagle County emailed a notice Tuesday that the meeting was canceled this week and will be held June 28 at 5:30 p.m. at the Eagle County office building in El Jebel.
Trending In: Local
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company