Mark De Young
July 6, 2018
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of Mark (Beach) Richard De Young on June 30, 2018 at the University of Colorado Hospital in Denver, CO. Beach attended Frankenmuth High School, in Frankenmuth, Michigan and was a graduate of Olivet College, Olivet MI.
He was the son of Richard C. De Young and Ann M. De Young who predecease him. He is survived by his siblings and their spouses, Iva L. Starke (David) of Panama City Beach, FL, Pamela A. Morton of Baltimore, MD and Margaret R. Bierlein (Lynn) Youngsville, NC. In addition he leaves six nieces and nephews, Tammy Starke Buscher, Jon Starke, Teri Morton, Chris Morton, Dawn Maness and Dan Bierlein.
Beach was a long time resident of Aspen Colorado and was the owner of Beach Limo. When interacting with his friends and clients, he is remembered as fun loving and kind hearted. He would make anytime spent with him an experience. He loved his life in Aspen and made Aspen a better place because he was in it.
There will be a memorial service in September at the Woody Creek Tavern in Woody Creek, CO, with date to be determined.
Trending In: Local
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen-area Forest Service workers seek alternative jobs as shutdown enters fifth week
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis
- Kay and Matthew Bucksbaum, champions of music school, inducted to Aspen Hall of Fame
- Longtime internist Dr. Barry Mink inducted into Aspen Hall of Fame
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow