GoFundMe set up in memory of Basalt’s Patrick Palardy
December 5, 2017
A GoFundMe page was started for people who want to make a contribution to the Aspen Hope Center in memory of Patrick Palardy.
Palardy, 15 and a freshman at Basalt High School, died of a suicide Nov. 3. His death caught his family and friends off guard because he was an outwardly happy boy who brought joy to everyone he touched.
Funds donated will go to the Aspen Hope Center for its efforts to educate parents and children on how to openly communicate, what signs to look for that may suggest a person is thinking about suicide, and how to get help before a crisis becomes fatal.
Temple Glassier, Patrick's mother, is working with the Hope Center to advance their education efforts so that no other parent in the Roaring Fork Valley has to experience her pain.
The link for the page can be found at https://www.gofundme.com/never-another-suicide.
Trending In: Local
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo