Full moon fever returns to Aspen with uphill event Saturday evening
December 18, 2018
Aspen Skiing Co. will host its first Full Moon Dinner at the Cliffhouse at Buttermilk on Saturday.
People are urged to skin or hike up Buttermilk under the Full Cold Moon. Free hot chocolate will be served outside around the Cowboy Cauldron. A la carte dinner options, snacks and a cash bar will be offered inside the Cliffhouse. The restaurant will be open from 5 to 8 p.m.
Participants must follow the designated route climbing and descending. No dogs are allowed.
Other Full Moon Dinners will be held Jan. 20 and Feb. 19, according to a Skico post on Facebook.
Trending In: Local
- Aspen School District, HR director part ways
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis
- Alpine Bank rolls out interest-free loans during government shutdown
- Aspen government prepares to build new office building
- Frisco officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods leads to arrest