Eagle County Democrats make caucus plans in Roaring Fork Valley
March 1, 2018
The March 6 caucus for Democrats in the Roaring Fork Valley portion of Eagle County will be held at Basalt High School.
The caucus includes residents living in precincts 7, 8, 24 and 25, according to a statement by the Eagle County Democrats. In order to participate in the caucus, a person must have been registered to vote and affiliated with the Democratic Party by Jan. 8, the statement said. Unaffiliated voters are not eligible to participate.
The caucus will start at 7 p.m. The doors will be open at 6 p.m.
Participants in caucuses around the state will conduct a preference poll on the gubernatorial race. Delegates elected at the precinct level will proceed to the Eagle County assembly.
Trending In: Local
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall