Eagle County Democrats make caucus plans in Roaring Fork Valley
March 1, 2018
The March 6 caucus for Democrats in the Roaring Fork Valley portion of Eagle County will be held at Basalt High School.
The caucus includes residents living in precincts 7, 8, 24 and 25, according to a statement by the Eagle County Democrats. In order to participate in the caucus, a person must have been registered to vote and affiliated with the Democratic Party by Jan. 8, the statement said. Unaffiliated voters are not eligible to participate.
The caucus will start at 7 p.m. The doors will be open at 6 p.m.
Participants in caucuses around the state will conduct a preference poll on the gubernatorial race. Delegates elected at the precinct level will proceed to the Eagle County assembly.
Trending In: Local
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Glenn K. Beaton: When the shooting starts, would you go in?