Aspen Skiing Co. hosts job fair Wednesday
November 7, 2017
Aspen Skiing Co. is hosting a job fair Wednesday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Bumps Restaurant at Buttermilk.
The company is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality, and mountain operations departments. Open job positions include cooks, dishwashers, bussers and cashiers in food and beverage; baristas, servers and housekeepers in hospitality; and lift operators, rental technicians and childcare attendants for ski school in mountain operations.
First-year full-time seasonal employees also receive benefits such as a ski pass, dependent ski pass, discounted bus passes, discounts at Four Mountain Sports and D&E, discounted meals at on-mountain restaurants, employee assistance program, flexible spending (pretax deductions for healthcare and child daycare), life insurance while actively working, free fitness classes and wellness benefits.
For the full listing of available jobs, visit http://www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs.
Trending In: Local
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen-area Forest Service workers seek alternative jobs as shutdown enters fifth week
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis
- Kay and Matthew Bucksbaum, champions of music school, inducted to Aspen Hall of Fame
- Longtime internist Dr. Barry Mink inducted into Aspen Hall of Fame
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow