Liberate yourself from the wrath of meat
What possible reason could anyone have to barbecue soy dogs and veggie burgers on the Fourth of July instead of animal body parts? Would any of these work?
• Not worrying about nasty E. coli and salmonella bugs if temperature is too low.
• Not worrying about deadly carcinogens if temperature is too high.
• Focusing on traffic and fireworks safety rather than food safety.
• Giving your eyes a break from reading government warning labels.
• Giving your body a holiday from saturated fat, cholesterol and hormones.
• Not sweating the animal-cruelty and environmental-devastation guilt trips.
• Sharing a holiday with your strange but lovable veggie friends.
• Celebrating a day of independence from the meat industry.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.