Lawsuit expected in Aspen carbon monoxide case
Aspen, CO Colorado
DENVER – Relatives of the Denver family of four that died from carbon monoxide in a home near Aspen are expected to file a lawsuit Wednesday.
The family has scheduled a press conference at 1 p.m. in Denver, where they are scheduled to discuss the suit, which will be filed in Denver District Court by attorney William Hansen.
Hansen has declined to say who will be targeted in the lawsuit, but said it will provide many details into the deaths of Parker, 39; Caroline, 42; Owen, 10; and Sophie, 8, who died from carbon monoxide during a vacation stay at a home located 4 miles outside of Aspen city limits.
Last month a Pitkin County grand jury indicted a plumber and two building inspectors of criminal charges connected to the deaths.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.