Inexpensive insurance | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Inexpensive insurance

Dear Editor:

Carbon monoxide is a killer. The recent deaths of the Lofgren family in Aspen and Lauren Johnson, a graduate student at the University of Denver, reminds me of something else that can be done.

Our neighbors had a serious accident with carbon monoxide and luckily survived. At the time our daughter had moved into a shared house at college. My husband and I had no idea how well the furnace was maintained so we sent her several carbon monoxide smoke alarms to put in her home away from home.

Don’t forget your grown children and encourage everyone you know to buy this inexpensive insurance policy. It can happen to anyone.

Diane Wallace

Support Local Journalism

Aspen


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User