Get ready to vote
October 19, 2012
Early voting begins Monday and runs through Nov. 2, and it takes place at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office next to the courthouse on Main Street from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We urge voters to vote early or turn in their mail-in ballots now to guarantee their participation in this year’s election. Pitkin County Democrats will be sponsoring a Lunch and Vote Party from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Cantina restaurant to encourage early voting. We will meet for lunch and then vote early across the street at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office.
Come join us for delicious $10 food specials and conversation about voting. For information, visit our website at http://www.pitkincountydemocrats.org or visit our Pitkin County Democrats Facebook page.
The Pitkin County Democrats endorse the following candidates for the upcoming election:
• President Barack Obama.
Recommended Stories For You
• State Rep. Sal Pace for Congress, 3rd Congressional District.
• Stephen Ludwig for University of Colorado regent at large.
• Jessica Garrow for CU regent for 3rd Congressional District.
• State Rep. Millie Hamner for state representative.
• Sherry Caloia for district attorney.
• Steve Child for Pitkin County commissioner.
• Michael Owsley for Pitkin County commissioner.
• George Newman for Pitkin County commissioner.
Blanca O’Leary, chair
Mike Simmons, first vice chairman and treasurer
Terry Rigney, second vice chairwoman and secretary
Pitkin County Democrats