Flights daily to France for the "other" 25 percent | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Flights daily to France for the "other" 25 percent

I read the column by Ted Rall that appeared in The Aspen Times on April 3 with an equal mixture of amusement, amazement and disgust. In my opinion, his twisted drivel may be the result of smoking too many of those funny looking cigarettes. Mr. Rall certainly has the right to speak up, but he needs to develop the common sense to know when to shut up.

The United States of America is the greatest country in the world with the finest leaders, and both are supported by almost 75 percent of the American public. To the other 25 percent who think otherwise, there is transportation available to France, Germany and Russia on a daily basis.

Jim Morse

Aspen


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User


News


See more