Fire ignites area home |

Fire ignites area home

Aspen Times Staff Report

A fire caused considerable damage late last night to a home in Brush Creek Village.

Aspen and Snowmass Village firefighters were called to 83 Sagebrush Lane at 10:36 p.m. after residents of the home reportedly returned home to find broken windows and a fire in the living room.

Scanner traffic indicated an arson investigator might be called.

No one was in the home when the blaze broke out. Firefighters had the blaze “knocked down” on the first floor by 11:10 p.m. and were working to contain the rest of the fire.

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User