Easter and Passover happenings in Aspen
Easter and Passover happenings
• Aspen Elks Lodge Easter egg hunt, 10:30 a.m. to noon, followed by a seniors Easter lunch from noon to 2 p.m.
• Easter at the ARC, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fun, treats and Easter activities. http://www.aspenrecreation.com
• Christ Episcopal Church, 8 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite; 10 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite II and Holy Baptism; 11:15 a.m. Easter egg hunt. http://www.christchurchaspen.org.
• Easter Service on Aspen Mountain with the Aspen Chapel, 8:30 a.m. Breakfast is served before and after the service. Valid ski passes honored, reduced foot passenger tickets available. http://www.aspenchapel.org.
• Easter Service at the Aspen Chapel, 11 a.m. Special reception follows the service. http://www.aspenchapel.org
• Community Easter Egg Hunt, noon at Yellow Brick Park on Bleeker Street. Over 2,000 toy-filled eggs for kids up to 8 years old. Bring your own basket for collecting. Meet the Easter Bunny and take photos. Free to the public.
• Special Easter brunch offered at the Hotel Jerome, The Little Nell and bb’s.
• Jewish Community Center, 7:15 tonight and 8 p.m. tomorrow night. Join for an inspirational Passover Seder in a warm environment, complete with the traditional Kosher Seder dinner, insights, melodies, four cups of wine and Shmurah matza from Israel. http://www.jccaspen.com
• Aspen Jewish Congregation, Passover Seders at the Inn At Aspen Friday and Saturday evenings. http://www.aspenjewish.org
• Element 47 – The Little Nell, Friday service at 6 p.m., dinner at 7:30. Enjoy matzo ball soup and gefilte fish along with braised brisket, ruby red trout, or housemade gnocchi and finishing with coconut macaroon, raspberry sorbet and white chocolate.
$75++, $36 for kids. http://www.thelittlenell.com 970-920-6330
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.