Easter and Passover happenings in Aspen
Easter and Passover happenings
• Aspen Elks Lodge Easter egg hunt, 10:30 a.m. to noon, followed by a seniors Easter lunch from noon to 2 p.m.
• Easter at the ARC, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fun, treats and Easter activities. http://www.aspenrecreation.com
• Christ Episcopal Church, 8 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite; 10 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite II and Holy Baptism; 11:15 a.m. Easter egg hunt. http://www.christchurchaspen.org.
• Easter Service on Aspen Mountain with the Aspen Chapel, 8:30 a.m. Breakfast is served before and after the service. Valid ski passes honored, reduced foot passenger tickets available. http://www.aspenchapel.org.
• Easter Service at the Aspen Chapel, 11 a.m. Special reception follows the service. http://www.aspenchapel.org
• Community Easter Egg Hunt, noon at Yellow Brick Park on Bleeker Street. Over 2,000 toy-filled eggs for kids up to 8 years old. Bring your own basket for collecting. Meet the Easter Bunny and take photos. Free to the public.
• Special Easter brunch offered at the Hotel Jerome, The Little Nell and bb’s.
• Jewish Community Center, 7:15 tonight and 8 p.m. tomorrow night. Join for an inspirational Passover Seder in a warm environment, complete with the traditional Kosher Seder dinner, insights, melodies, four cups of wine and Shmurah matza from Israel. http://www.jccaspen.com
• Aspen Jewish Congregation, Passover Seders at the Inn At Aspen Friday and Saturday evenings. http://www.aspenjewish.org
• Element 47 – The Little Nell, Friday service at 6 p.m., dinner at 7:30. Enjoy matzo ball soup and gefilte fish along with braised brisket, ruby red trout, or housemade gnocchi and finishing with coconut macaroon, raspberry sorbet and white chocolate.
$75++, $36 for kids. http://www.thelittlenell.com 970-920-6330
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.