Depp could have …
August 23, 2005
If the media reports are correct, more than $2.5 million went up in smoke and ashes Saturday night in Woody Creek.
Now that Johnny Depp has spent all that money, H.S.T. is “been, gone and forgotten.” What a wonderful, lasting, viable tribute and memorial it could be had J.D. opted to build any of the following:
1. The H.S.T. bike path to Glenwood Springs
2. The H.S.T. recreational center in Pitkin County
3. The H.S.T. counseling center for alcohol and drug abuse in the Roaring Fork Valley
Recommended Stories For You
4. The H.S.T. abused children’s center in the Roaring Fork Valley
5. The H.S.T. endowment for the Aspen Historical Society
6-100. You name it!
“C’est la vie.”