November 20, 2014
Editor's note: The following is a recap of arrests the Aspen Police Department made from Nov. 14 through early Thursday. The arrests do not reflect an indictment or disposition in any case.
Saturday — Police responded to a report of a possible domestic disturbance at the Mountain Chalet. Austin Yellen, 20, of Boulder, was arrested and transported to the Pitkin County Jail. He was charged with third-degree assault and domestic violence.
Saturday — Police stopped Brenden Haines, 34. of Snowmass, after witnessing suspicious driving behavior. Haines was arrested, taken to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with DUI, careless driving and expired tags.
Monday — Police responded to Aspen Valley Hospital for a possible domestic disturbance. Ana Segovia, 30, of Aspen, was arrested, transported to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence. She also held on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Monday — Stephen Conger, 26, of the Aspen area, turned himself into police. He was escorted to the Pitkin County Jail where he was held on a failure-to-appear warrant from Aspen Municipal Court.
Wednesday — Police arrested Carol Alexy, 71, of the Aspen area, on an outstanding failure-to-appear warrant from Aspen Municipal Court. Alexy was taken to the Pitkin County Jail.
Trending In: Crime
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone