November 20, 2014
Editor's note: The following is a recap of arrests the Aspen Police Department made from Nov. 14 through early Thursday. The arrests do not reflect an indictment or disposition in any case.
Saturday — Police responded to a report of a possible domestic disturbance at the Mountain Chalet. Austin Yellen, 20, of Boulder, was arrested and transported to the Pitkin County Jail. He was charged with third-degree assault and domestic violence.
Saturday — Police stopped Brenden Haines, 34. of Snowmass, after witnessing suspicious driving behavior. Haines was arrested, taken to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with DUI, careless driving and expired tags.
Monday — Police responded to Aspen Valley Hospital for a possible domestic disturbance. Ana Segovia, 30, of Aspen, was arrested, transported to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence. She also held on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Monday — Stephen Conger, 26, of the Aspen area, turned himself into police. He was escorted to the Pitkin County Jail where he was held on a failure-to-appear warrant from Aspen Municipal Court.
Wednesday — Police arrested Carol Alexy, 71, of the Aspen area, on an outstanding failure-to-appear warrant from Aspen Municipal Court. Alexy was taken to the Pitkin County Jail.
Trending In: Crime
- Vail employee allegedly slept with minor in Glenwood Springs
- Attorneys spar over evidence sharing in Lake Christine Fire case
- Grand jury indicts two for trafficking juveniles in Glenwood Springs
- Habitual thief faces 11 felonies and five misdemeanor charges
- Man with notorious Aspen past invokes ‘sovereign’ defense
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche