October 10, 2014
Editor's note: The following is a recap of arrests the Aspen Police Department made from Sept. 26 through Wednesday. The arrests do not reflect an indictment or disposition in any case.
Sept. 26 — Police arrested Donald Millard, 60, of Aspen, after investigation of an accident that occurred July 19. Millard was transported to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with DUI, DUI per se and driving with license suspended.
Sept. 27 — Police contacted Robert Waring, 27, of Snowmass Village, after witnessing inappropriate behavior. Waring was arrested and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of urinating in public.
Sept. 30 — Police arrested Steven Gough, 45, of Carbondale, on an outstanding failure-to-comply warrant from an outside agency. Gough was escorted to the Pitkin County Jail without incident.
Oct. 3 — Police responded to a disturbance at Aspen Valley Hospital. Charlsee Eberly, 23, of Snowmass Village, was arrested and transported to the Pitkin County Jail. She was charged with violation of a protection order (no alcohol).
Saturday — Police responded to a report by staff at Belly Up Aspen of an underage liquor violation. Savannah Pitts, 18, of Glenwood Springs, was arrested, taken to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with underage possession of alcohol as well as false reporting (identification).
Recommended Stories For You
Saturday — Police responded to a disturbance outside The Regal nightclub. McEhrlich Bowen, 28, of Parachute, was arrested, transported to the Pitkin County Jail and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of disorderly conduct (fighting).
Saturday — Police stopped Mathew Wolitarsky, 37, of Aspen, after witnessing a traffic violation. Wolitarsky was arrested, taken to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with DUI and defective headlamp.
Tuesday — Police responded to a report of a theft. Jill Pasternack, 41, of Aspen, was arrested, transported to the Pitkin County Jail and charged with felony theft ($2,000 to $5,000).
Trending In: Crime
- Attorneys spar over evidence sharing in Lake Christine Fire case
- Aspen woman ‘dealing with kleptomania’ arrested again for theft
- Grand jury indicts two for trafficking juveniles in Glenwood Springs
- Cuervo’s Vail Valley Sno-Cat caper getting clearer. Jason Cuervo admits stealing Sno-Cat and hauling it from the mountains to the desert
- Man arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos