November 13, 2014
Editor's note: The following is a recap of arrests the Aspen Police Department made from Nov. 7 through Thursday. The arrests do not reflect an indictment or disposition in any case.
Saturday — Police responded to a report of a disturbance at the Sky Hotel. Cory Homan, 24, of Aspen, was arrested, transported to the Pitkin County Jail and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of disorderly conduct-fighting.
Saturday — Police responded to a report of indecent exposure at The Little Nell. Matthew Rattinar, 21, of Greenwood Village, was arrested and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of urinating in public.
Saturday — Police contacted Kevin Flores-Zamora, 19, of Basalt, as a welfare check. Zamora was arrested and taken to the Pitkin County Jail, where he was charged with underage possession of alcohol.
Wednesday — Police responded to a report of a someone sleeping in the foyer at U.S. Bank. George Findlay, 43, recently of the Aspen area, was arrested and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of occupying unauthorized places.
Thursday — George Findlay, 43, recently of the Aspen area, was again contacted by police in the U.S. Bank foyer. Findlay was arrested and this time taken to the Pitkin County Jail where he was issued another Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of occupying unauthorized places.
Trending In: Crime
- Attorneys spar over evidence sharing in Lake Christine Fire case
- Snowmass man to Aspen cop: ‘Of course’ that’s coke up my nose
- Aspen man in trouble over alleged lewd behavior in neighbor’s apartment
- Aspen visitor cops plea in cocaine-in-cab incident
- Aspen inmate Jan Hamilton accuses judge of attempted murder
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday