Columbus Day closures in Aspen
The Aspen TImes
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Many Aspen financial institutions, government offices and other entities will be closed Monday in observance of the Columbus Day holiday. Also, Monday is a free-parking day in the city – don’t feed the meters.
The closures include:
• Alpine Bank, 600 E. Hopkins Ave.
• American National Bank, 325 E. Main St.
• Community Bank, 210 N. Mill St.
• Timberline Bank, 720 E. Hyman Ave.
• U.S. Bank, 420 E. Main St.
• Vectra Bank, 534 E. Hyman Ave.
• U.S. Postal Service, 235 Puppy Smith St.
• City of Aspen Parking Department, 540 E. Main St.
• Aspen-Pitkin County Housing Authority, 530 E. Main St.
• Pitkin County District Court proceedings, 506 E. Main St.
• City of Aspen government administration, City Hall, 130 S. Galena St. Thus, the City Council’s regular meeting will be held Tuesday at 5 p.m., not today (Monday is the usual regular meeting day).
The following entities will be open Monday:
• Pitkin County government administration, 530 E. Main St. Monday is the second-to-last day to register to vote for eligibility in the Nov. 6 election.
• Wells Fargo Bank, 119 S. Mill St.
This list does not purport to be all-inclusive. To check the Columbus Day status of a government office, financial institution or other entity, try calling that office directly.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.