Carbon monoxide gets into Dancing Bear ventilation | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Carbon monoxide gets into Dancing Bear ventilation

Carbon monoxide was sucked in to the Dancing Bear's ventilation system Tuesday when a compressor vented exhaust near the intake during a sprinkler irrigation blow out. Firefighters hauled in fans and other equipment to clear out the gas.
Aubree Dallas |

Carbon monoxide was sucked in to the Dancing Bear’s ventilation system Tuesday when a compressor vented exhaust near the intake during a sprinkler irrigation blow out. Firefighters hauled in fans and other equipment to clear out the gas.

News

Cidermass returns to Snowmass Village with some Juice

Cidermass returns to the Snowmass Village Mall on Saturday for its fourth year, and it promises to be “an afternoon of tastings, music and good cheer,” according to Reed Lewis, Cidermass founder and owner of local spirits shop The Daily Bottle.



See more

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.