Basalt fire, medical calls, Aug. 6 to Sunday
August 17, 2012
BASALT – Following are the fire and medical calls that Basalt Fire Department responded to from Aug. 6 through Sunday:
Aug. 6 at 9:58 a.m.: Responded to El Jebel Road for a person who had fallen. The person was treated at the scene and released.
Aug. 6 at 1:45 p.m.: Responded to El Jebel Road for a vehicle fire, which was extinguished.
Aug. 6 at 8 p.m.: Responded to the gun range to extinguish a small rekindle from the previous wildfire.
Aug. 7 at 5:41 p.m.: Responded to Upper Cattle Creek Road for a one-car accident. No one was on the scene.
Aug. 8 at 1:26 p.m.: Responded to a one-car accident. One patient was taken to the hospital.
Recommended Stories For You
Aug. 8 at 3:12 p.m.: Responded to Upper Cattle Creek for a person with abdominal pain, who was taken to the hospital.
Aug. 10 at 4 p.m.: Responded to 19000 Highway 82 for a person sleeping in a business. The person was awoken and released.
Aug. 10 at 5 p.m.: Responded to Blue Creek Trail for a report of smoke from grease in a stove vent. No other hazards were found.
Aug. 10 at 6 p.m.: Called a person with questions about open burning.
Saturday at 6 p.m.: Responded to East Cody Lane for a person with chest pain, who was transported to the hospital.
Saturday at 1:43 p.m.: Responded to Lupine Circle for a smoke report. A burned-out light fixture was the cause.
Sunday at 12:57 p.m.: Responded to Snowmass Creek Road for a smoke report. No hazardous condition was found.
Sunday at 9:02 p.m.: Responded to Lake Court for a smoke report. A small fire pit was found burning and was extinguished.
Sunday at 10:52 p.m.: Responded to East Homestead Lane for a carbon monoxide alarm. No hazards were found.