Aspen’s best tweets last week
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sundays.
Here’s what we found — in their unedited form — last week:
• “Crappy unsettled rainy get me out of aspen kind of week! Nothing to stick around here for. Head to the beach!” — @weatheraspen
• “Elk are grazing just north of the #Aspen Airport. Be careful as you pass Shale Bluffs and the Airport on your Hwy82 commute this morning” — @FlyAspenAirport
• “In analyzing the Aspen mayoral vote, it looks like the right could have won a major victory had they not entered 3 candidates and split vote” —@nordictrecker
• “You’re taste buds will thank you when you book a trip to Aspen for the food and wine classic.” — @vacationforfun
• “I drive by the aspen men’s team rugby field all the time and it makes me wanna play with my boys again” — @E_R0CKED 22m
• “For National Travel and Tourism Week a HUGE shout out to all of you who fly into our airport – Better than driving huh?” — @FlyAspenAirport
• “You know it’s off season in #Aspen when you find your chefs wheeling an oven down the street.…” — @TheLittleNell
• “Yes I’m that joebob hiking up Aspen in tennis shoes with my skis and boots on my back” — @JoAnnaCoffey
• “Snowmass Mammoth Festival brewers are now FULL. Thank you everyone for your support, and we’ll see you in June!” —@SnowmassFest
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.