Aspen: Tweet All About It – 8-11-13
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sunday’s page A2. Here’s what we found last week:
• “Everyone in aspen looks like scott disick. Stop draping your sweater over your neck like a cape” — @ChristaHamby
• “After seeing so many awesome dogs today I have decided I will get one when I move into aspen” — @edwardalmighty
• “The trails surrounding #Aspen are in perfect condition & the wildflowers are stunning! Go for a hike or bike ride” — @HotelJerome
• “My new passion! Rock climbing with my boys in Aspen!” — @ChrissieEvert
• “Yikes. Aspen season pass: $1,649. That’s $1,350 more than Greek Peak” — @PSBjeff
• “Cloudy afternoon in #Aspen. Still no excuse to sit around inside.” — @ozskie
• “Girlfriend gave me her credit card in Aspen. Shopping spree??????” — @KaddyShackDaddy
• “Fresh snow on the peaks above aspen! Ski season is just around the corner” —@maxtaam
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Facing a nearly more than $700,000 shortfall in transportation funding, Upper Roaring Fork Valley elected officials decided to dip into their savings account to continue all funding commitments for a year.