Aspen T.R.E.E. meal is Nov. 24 | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Aspen T.R.E.E. meal is Nov. 24

Staff report

Aspen T.R.E.E. —Together Regenerating the Environment through Education — will play host to its eighth annual Farm to Table Free Community Meal, sponsored by the Ditto Dreman Memorial Fund, from 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 24 at Hotel Jerome.

The meal is locally sourced and served family-style by volunteers.

About 80 percent of the entire menu comes from Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen to Silt) producers, with the remaining 20 percent coming from the North Fork Valley. Eighty-five percent of the greens and herbs in this year’s meal were grown on the Aspen T.R.E.E. FarmPark at Cozy Point, a 50 percent increase from last year. The only non-local items in the meal are salt, pepper and olive oil.


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User