Aspen summer transportation services start June 10
Summer parking rates return to downtown Aspen on Friday, while the city’s summer transit schedule kicks off June 10.
Here is a breakdown of how to get around Aspen this summer:
• All free Aspen shuttles begin their summer schedule June 10, including the seasonal Crosstown Shuttle.
• The Downtowner service provides on-demand service within its service area from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Rides are available by requesting them on the Downtowner’s mobile phone app.
• Carpools of two or more adults may pick up a free carpool parking permit at the airport parking kiosk between 6 and 11:30 a.m. on weekdays. Visit http://www.commuter connect.net for help with locating carpool partners.
• Car to Go, Aspen’s car-sharing program, offers members access to nine vehicles. Visit http://www.cartogo.com for more information.
• We-cycle, Aspen’s bike transit service is open for the season. Day and season passes are available at stations or at we-cycle.org. More details are at 970-205-9222.
• Summer paid parking rates take effect Friday. Saturday paid parking takes effect Saturday. Sundays and holidays are free.
For bus route and schedule information, call 970-925-8484