Aspen Chamber Resort Association recognizes businesses, individuals
The annual Aspen Chamber Resort Association Businesses of the Year Awards and annual Community Service Awards were presented at the 2017 Helen K. Klanderud Wintersköl Dinner and Celebration held at the St. Regis Hotel Aspen on Wednesday.
The awards were handed out to the following local businesses and individuals:
• Entrepreneur of the Year — Danny Hundert from Ajax Adventure Camp and Ivy League Camps
• Nonprofit of the Year — Aspen Camp for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
• Business of the Year — Forum Phi Architecture | Interiors | Planning.
• Molly Campbell Service Award — Ernie Fyrwald
• Defy Ordinary Awards — Klaus Obermeyer and Sarah Broughton, principal of Rowland+Broughton
For more information about the ACRA Business of the Year award program, contact Erik Klanderud, ACRA director of membership, at 970-920-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
An Aspen conservation non-profit wants permission from Pitkin County to establish a low-impact nature education and camping area near Ashcroft on a plot of land originally approved for a single family home.