Aspen Chamber Resort Association recognizes businesses, individuals
The annual Aspen Chamber Resort Association Businesses of the Year Awards and annual Community Service Awards were presented at the 2017 Helen K. Klanderud Wintersköl Dinner and Celebration held at the St. Regis Hotel Aspen on Wednesday.
The awards were handed out to the following local businesses and individuals:
• Entrepreneur of the Year — Danny Hundert from Ajax Adventure Camp and Ivy League Camps
• Nonprofit of the Year — Aspen Camp for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
• Business of the Year — Forum Phi Architecture | Interiors | Planning.
• Molly Campbell Service Award — Ernie Fyrwald
• Defy Ordinary Awards — Klaus Obermeyer and Sarah Broughton, principal of Rowland+Broughton
For more information about the ACRA Business of the Year award program, contact Erik Klanderud, ACRA director of membership, at 970-920-7149 or email@example.com
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.