Missouri Heights will be focus of midvalley planning commission meeting Thursday
February 13, 2018
The next session of the Roaring Fork Valley Regional Planning Commission's review of the Mid-Valley Area Community Plan will focus on Missouri Heights, according to the Eagle County Community Development Department.
The meeting will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday at the Eagle County Community Center in El Jebel, the building adjacent to Crown Mountain Park.
The planning commission and staff will look at the Missouri Heights character area, including review of the master plan language and future land-use map for the area. The language and map provide a blueprint for growth.
The meeting will likely run for a minimum of 2½ hours. Residents can join the meeting at any time.
The planning commission will announce areas it will focus on in future meetings on March 1 and 15 and April 5 and 19. All workshops provide an opportunity for public participation.
In addition to attending in person, interested community members can stay up to date on the project and provide input through the following methods:
Recommended Stories For You
Review the existing plan and monitor project progress at http://www.eagle county.us/MidValleyPlan.
Stream workshops live online, or watch them on demand later at http://www.ecgtv.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Stop Sucking: A grassroots movement to eliminate plastic starts at the bar
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- New signs to be installed at Woody Creek intersection at Highway 82
- Former Aspen ski patroller tells first responders how trauma-filled career led to rock bottom