Missouri Heights will be focus of midvalley planning commission meeting Thursday
February 13, 2018
The next session of the Roaring Fork Valley Regional Planning Commission's review of the Mid-Valley Area Community Plan will focus on Missouri Heights, according to the Eagle County Community Development Department.
The meeting will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday at the Eagle County Community Center in El Jebel, the building adjacent to Crown Mountain Park.
The planning commission and staff will look at the Missouri Heights character area, including review of the master plan language and future land-use map for the area. The language and map provide a blueprint for growth.
The meeting will likely run for a minimum of 2½ hours. Residents can join the meeting at any time.
The planning commission will announce areas it will focus on in future meetings on March 1 and 15 and April 5 and 19. All workshops provide an opportunity for public participation.
In addition to attending in person, interested community members can stay up to date on the project and provide input through the following methods:
Recommended Stories For You
Review the existing plan and monitor project progress at http://www.eagle county.us/MidValleyPlan.
Stream workshops live online, or watch them on demand later at http://www.ecgtv.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Glenn K. Beaton: Psychosexual dysfunction and pickup trucks
- Sting, John Mayer to headline Jazz Aspen Labor Day Experience
- Aspen Skiing Co. provides details on future of Gent’s Ridge, Bell Mountain lifts and on-mountain huts
- Cops defend traffic response to snowstorm during Aspen rush hour
- Snowmass celebrates opening of Base Village, Limelight: ‘It’s a whole new world’