Downtown Aspen Arts Festival moves to Rio Grande Park this year
July 11, 2018
The annual Downtown Aspen Arts Festival set for July 21-22 will be held at Rio Grande Park.
Following 15 years on Monarch Street, the festival, a partnership of Howard Alan Events and the Aspen Chamber Resort Association, opted for a larger venue that will also alleviate downtown congestion.
An estimated 150 local and national artists will showcase their works including jewels, paintings, crafted glasswork and art deco sculptures at the festival, which is free to attend.
The festival is part of Howard Alan Events' 2018 Colorado Summer of Art tour, which includes the 3rd Annual Keystone River Run Village Art Festival from July 28-29, the 31st Annual Beaver Creek Art Festival from Aug. 4-5, and the 12th Annual Main Street to the Rockies Art Festival in Frisco from Aug. 11-12.
Trending In: Announcements
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents