Aspen Valley Hospital annual healthy picnic set for Saturday
September 7, 2018
Aspen Valley Hospital is hosting its annual Fresh & Healthy Community Picnic on Saturday at the hospital.
The event, which is noon to 3 p.m., will feature fresh, wholesome dishes prepared by AVH's award-winning nutrition team, plus games for the kids and live entertainment by local bluegrass band Timbermill.
The menu will include vegetarian black bean burgers; 100 percent grass-fed beef burgers; free-range, grilled chicken sandwiches; super-food salads; fruits and veggies, plus dark chocolate-covered strawberries.
Suggested donation for the picnic lunch is $10 for adults and $5 for kids and seniors. For more information, go to aspenvalleyhospital.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner