34 hospitalized with CO poisoning in Utah | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

34 hospitalized with CO poisoning in Utah

The Associated Press
Aspen, CO Colorado

OGDEN, Utah ” More than 30 people were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning after an Ogden family used a barbecue cooker inside a garage during a party.

Ogden Fire Battalion Chief Corey Barton says nearly 50 people were in the garage Tuesday night when several of them started having breathing problems. No one lost consciousness.

Barton says the incident could have been avoided with the use of a carbon monoxide detector.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User