Thunder River Theatre Company to stage ‘Equus,’ Kimberly Akimbo,’ ‘Of Mice and Men’ and ‘Tribes’ in 2018-19 season
June 14, 2018
Thunder River Theatre Co. this week announced a four-show 2018-19 season.
The Carbondale theater will produce "Equus" by Peter Shaffer Sept. 28 to Oct. 13, "David Lindsay-Abaire's "Kimberly Akimbo" Nov. 30 to Dec. 15, John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" Feb. 22 to March 9 and Nina Raine's "Tribes June 14 to 29, 2019.
The company will hold general auditions for all four productions on Sunday and Monday, June 24 and 25 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. each evening. Video submissions will also be accepted.
More details online at thunderriver theatre.org.
The company's current season will close with Steven Dietz's "Yankee Tavern," which opened Thursday and runs through June 30.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Leftover Salmon, Marc Maron, Wynonna Judd coming to Wheeler Opera House this winter
- Artwork by Hank Willis Thomas to be featured on Aspen lift tickets this ski season
- Aspen Community Theatre stages a ‘Big River’ for our tumultuous times
- Aspen author Sarah Chase Shaw to discuss ‘Living Beneath the Colorado Peaks’
- Hunter S. Thompson: Anti-fascist
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River