Thunder River Theatre Company to stage ‘Equus,’ Kimberly Akimbo,’ ‘Of Mice and Men’ and ‘Tribes’ in 2018-19 season
June 14, 2018
Thunder River Theatre Co. this week announced a four-show 2018-19 season.
The Carbondale theater will produce "Equus" by Peter Shaffer Sept. 28 to Oct. 13, "David Lindsay-Abaire's "Kimberly Akimbo" Nov. 30 to Dec. 15, John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" Feb. 22 to March 9 and Nina Raine's "Tribes June 14 to 29, 2019.
The company will hold general auditions for all four productions on Sunday and Monday, June 24 and 25 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. each evening. Video submissions will also be accepted.
More details online at thunderriver theatre.org.
The company's current season will close with Steven Dietz's "Yankee Tavern," which opened Thursday and runs through June 30.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Aspen on the Hill: Zombie people of the Rio Grande Trail
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?
- Aspen Music Fest’s after-school music programs now registering students
- Latest out of Aspen Center for Physics: graphic novel about thermodynamics
- Paula Hayes’ living Aspen Art Museum installation is for the birds
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites