Thunder River Theatre Company to stage ‘Equus,’ Kimberly Akimbo,’ ‘Of Mice and Men’ and ‘Tribes’ in 2018-19 season
June 14, 2018
Thunder River Theatre Co. this week announced a four-show 2018-19 season.
The Carbondale theater will produce "Equus" by Peter Shaffer Sept. 28 to Oct. 13, "David Lindsay-Abaire's "Kimberly Akimbo" Nov. 30 to Dec. 15, John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" Feb. 22 to March 9 and Nina Raine's "Tribes June 14 to 29, 2019.
The company will hold general auditions for all four productions on Sunday and Monday, June 24 and 25 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. each evening. Video submissions will also be accepted.
More details online at thunderriver theatre.org.
The company's current season will close with Steven Dietz's "Yankee Tavern," which opened Thursday and runs through June 30.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Mary Chapin Carpenter on her retrospective new album, headlining Belly Up Aspen
- A timely production of ‘Ragtime’ opens at Theatre Aspen
- ‘Mountain’ plays Aspen and Carbondale movie theaters
- Andrew Solomon’s documentary “Far From the Tree” to screen at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Lizz Wright to open the Jazz Aspen June Experience
- Glenn K. Beaton: We will not worship the Colorado Civil Rights Commission
- Romero Group buys Snowmass Mall for $28.5 million from Related Cos.
- Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs
- Aspen Skiing Co. opens $10 million Lost Forest adventure center at Snowmass
- Forest Service rangers to enforce Pitkin County’s ATV ban around Aspen