Jazz Aspen Snowmass ‘Blind Faith’ passes on sale Friday
November 22, 2017
Jazz Aspen Snowmass' "Blind Faith" passes, offering discounted tickets to the June and Labor Day Experiences before the artist lineups are announced, will go on sale at 9 a.m. Friday.
Blind Faith Passes for the June Experience are $99 for two nights of concerts — reduced from three — in the Benedict Music Tent on Friday, June 22, and Saturday, June 23.
Jazz Aspen is dropping Sunday night concerts from the June festival lineup. A reconfigured lineup of Sunday events will be announced later this winter, Jazz Aspen founder and CEO Jim Horowitz said Wednesday.
"There is definitely going to be music and plenty of it on Sunday — it just won't be Sunday night in the tent," Horowitz said.
The festival also will continue its tradition of co-presenting a June Experience concert with the Aspen Music Festival and School during the weekend after the main festival, though that concert is not part of the Blind Faith Pass. That concert will be June 30 next year.
A three-day Blind Faith wristband for the 2018 Labor Day Experience, taking place Sept. 1 to 3 at Snowmass Town Park, will be $169. Labor Day Flex passes, including individual tickets for each day of the weekend, will be $199.
Recommended Stories For You
Last year, the limited passes sold out in a record three days.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Birding for ‘Cheaters’ at the Aspen Art Museum
- Jon Busch, Aspen gay icon and champion of cinema, inducted in the Hall of Fame
- ’Impractical Jokers’ star Sal Vulcano goes solo at the Wheeler Opera House
- Michal Menert comes home to Colorado for Belly Up Aspen show with The Pretty Fantastics
- Art Base hosts interactive Trace Nichols exhibit
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday