Jazz Aspen Snowmass ‘Blind Faith’ passes on sale Friday
November 23, 2016
The Jazz Aspen Snowmass "Blind Faith" pass for the music nonprofit's 2017 June and Labor Day music festivals will go on sale Friday at 9 a.m.
The June Experience and Labor Day Experience have both sold out early over the past four years.
The Blind Faith pass offers locals an early opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for one or both events, prior to the artist announcements being made. A three-day wristband for the 2017 Labor Day Experience will be $149. Flex passes for both June and Labor Day will be offered this year including individual tickets for each day of the events. The June Flex Pass will be $139 and Labor Day $179.
The Flex Pass allows buyers the opportunity to pass along tickets to friends and family for shows that may not be of interest to them once announcements are made. A six-day pass, which includes a wristband for both June and Labor Day, is $249.
The 2017 June Experience will return to the Benedict Music Tent on June 23 to 25 while the Labor Day Experience will be at Snowmass Town Park on Sept. 1 to 3. Wristbands or tickets will be mailed to purchasers prior to the events.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Jon Busch, Aspen gay icon and champion of cinema, inducted in the Hall of Fame
- Birding for ‘Cheaters’ at the Aspen Art Museum
- Documentary ‘The Quiet Force’ puts ski town immigrant communities in spotlight
- Jazz Aspen’s June Experience moving from Benedict Tent to multiple venues downtown this summer
- ’Impractical Jokers’ star Sal Vulcano goes solo at the Wheeler Opera House
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow