Jazz Aspen adds Gary Clark Jr. to Labor Day lineup
December 18, 2017
Bluesman Gary Clark Jr. has been added to the Jazz Aspen Labor Day Experience music lineup, festival organizers announced Monday.
Clark joins previously announced acts Zac Brown Band, Lionel Richie, Michael Franti and Spearhead and Fitz and the Tantrums. Three acts remain to be announced — including one headliner — for the annual music festival running Aug. 31 to Sept. 2 in Snowmass Town Park.
Three-day Early Bird Experience passes are now on sale for $219.95 at 866-JAS-TIXX (527-8499), http://www.jazz aspensnowmass.org or at the Belly Up Box Office in Aspen, http://www.bellyupaspen.com (970-544-9800). Early Bird single day tickets will go on sale at a later date.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Aspen airport expansion will allow for 737-sized planes, but will they come?
- One of the best restaurant locations in the valley changes hands in Basalt
- Business Monday: More drivers join suit against Shaun’s Towing
- Basalt man hit with felony charge
- Aspen’s electeds poised to spend $75,000 to study uphill recreation economy