Jazz Aspen adds Gary Clark Jr. to Labor Day lineup
December 18, 2017
Bluesman Gary Clark Jr. has been added to the Jazz Aspen Labor Day Experience music lineup, festival organizers announced Monday.
Clark joins previously announced acts Zac Brown Band, Lionel Richie, Michael Franti and Spearhead and Fitz and the Tantrums. Three acts remain to be announced — including one headliner — for the annual music festival running Aug. 31 to Sept. 2 in Snowmass Town Park.
Three-day Early Bird Experience passes are now on sale for $219.95 at 866-JAS-TIXX (527-8499), http://www.jazz aspensnowmass.org or at the Belly Up Box Office in Aspen, http://www.bellyupaspen.com (970-544-9800). Early Bird single day tickets will go on sale at a later date.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen Snowmass among resorts trying to battle ‘snow hangover’ from last winter
- Man injured in pedestrian-vehicle accident near Lazy Glen