Jane’s Addiction is New Year’s Eve Belly Up highlight
November 1, 2017
Jane's Addiction will headline Belly Up Aspen on Dec. 30 and New Year's Eve, the music club announced Wednesday morning.
The alt-rock hit-makers previously headlined New Year's Eve at the venue for three years from 2009 to 2011.
The Dec. 30 show is scheduled to begin at 9 p.m.; the Dec. 31 concert is scheduled for 9:30 p.m. Tickets range from $185 to $585. They go on sale Friday at 2 p.m. at the Belly Up box office and http://www.bellyupaspen.com. The club will release a limited number of presale tickets Thursday.
Along with the big New Year's shows at Belly Up, Jane's Addiction — and other projects led by singer Perry Farrell — have frequently been showcased in Aspen. Farrell's band Satellite Party played a free show outside of Ink Coffee downtown in 2007 and Farrell also joined the Flaming Lips onstage three winters ago at Belly Up. Guitarist Dave Navarro's supergroup cover band Camp Freddy has also played the club.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Paula Poundstone discusses her Colorado billboard campaign and headlining Aspen Laugh Fest
- Aspen Laugh Fest: Jeff Ross on roasting the world to save it
- Aspen Laugh Fest: Mike Birbiglia recalls the story that changed his life
- LP brings ‘Lost on You’ tour to Belly Up Aspen
- From fact to fiction with novelist John DeDakis, who is making swing through Aspen