Jan Garrett and JD Martin to play Valentine’s concert
February 13, 2018
The locally based folk-music duo of Jan Garrett and J.D. Martin will play a free early Valentine's Day concert at the Pitkin County Library on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
The musical partners and married couple have been playing together for some 20 years, though both have been on the Aspen music scene since the 1970s. Their most recent album is 2016's "Falling in Love Again." Titled "The Heart of Harmony," the Valentine's Day concert will include original love songs and is aimed at both couples and singles.
"Music helps take the edge off," Garrett and Martin said in the concert announcement, "which is why you should plan on attending (the) concert."
Trending In: Entertainment
- ‘Witches of America’ author Alex Mar working on follow-up in Woody Creek
- Jazz Aspen and Take Note Colorado to host free electronic music workshops
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club pays tribute to Hunter Thompson, plays Belly Up Aspen
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?
- Road Trip Alert: Todd Rundgren bringing Utopia to Denver
- Former Aspen police chief dies after fall
- Starwood HOA countersues resident for languishing home project outside of Aspen
- Business Monday: Alterra Mountain Co., entrepreneur at odds over ‘Ikon’ trademark
- Brothers arrested in drug-trafficking ring over Garfield and Eagle counties
- Basalt grad traces her family roots back six generations to 1881 in valley