July 18, 2017
Jimmy’s Bodega: Located at the edge of Wagner Park, in the heart of downtown Aspen. Join us on the patio for stunning views of Ajax Mountain and Aspen’s famed pedestrian mall, or inside the restaurant for a sophisticated dining experience. Our fun and spirited atmosphere is the perfect setting for enjoying a signature bottled cocktail and our raw bar menu, which features oysters, Alaskan king crab legs, seafood plateaus, and more. And we are not just a seafood restaurant: we also feature filet mignon, New York strip, surf and turf and roasted chicken. Jimmy’s Bodega has a hand-selected list of premium spirits, and our wine list is tailored to the food and vibrant atmosphere with a focus on red and white burgundy, champagne, and selections from around the world. We also have an extensive reserve list with premium choices for luxurious pairings. 305 S. Mill St., Aspen, 970-710-2181, http://www.jimmysbodega.com, 11:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m., $$$
- Romero Group buys Snowmass Mall for $28.5 million from Related Cos.
- Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs
- Aspen Skiing Co. opens $10 million Lost Forest adventure center at Snowmass
- Forest Service rangers to enforce Pitkin County’s ATV ban around Aspen
- Naked gospel singer in middle of Aspen road arrested