Charles Bradley cancels Belly Up Aspen concert
August 28, 2017
Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires have canceled Wednesday evening's concert at Belly Up Aspen, the music club announced Monday.
The soul singer and his band have canceled all tour stops through Labor Day, including shows in Colorado, Utah and New York. A band statement said Bradley is recovering from colitis.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Jon Busch, Aspen gay icon and champion of cinema, inducted in the Hall of Fame
- Birding for ‘Cheaters’ at the Aspen Art Museum
- Documentary ‘The Quiet Force’ puts ski town immigrant communities in spotlight
- Jazz Aspen’s June Experience moving from Benedict Tent to multiple venues downtown this summer
- ’Impractical Jokers’ star Sal Vulcano goes solo at the Wheeler Opera House
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow