Belly Up Aspen announces Railroad Earth and Umphrey’s McGee shows
November 14, 2017
Belly Up Aspen announced upcoming three-night stands by both Railroad Earth and Umphrey's McGee on Tuesday.
The newgrass jam band Railroad Earth will play a run of shows in the club from Jan. 2 to 4. A limited amount of presale tickets will be available Wednesday at 2 p.m. at the Belly Up box office. Tickets range from $55 for general admission to $70 for reserved seats. They go on sale Friday there and at http://www.bellyupaspen.com.
And Umphrey's McGee, the progressive jam band and frequent Belly Up guests, will return to play March 7 through 9. Ticket prices start at $99. They go on sale Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the box office and http://www.bellyupaspen.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Leftover Salmon, Marc Maron, Wynonna Judd coming to Wheeler Opera House this winter
- Artwork by Hank Willis Thomas to be featured on Aspen lift tickets this ski season
- Aspen Community Theatre stages a ‘Big River’ for our tumultuous times
- Aspen author Sarah Chase Shaw to discuss ‘Living Beneath the Colorado Peaks’
- Hunter S. Thompson: Anti-fascist
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River